We decided to take advantage of the awesome weather and head to the coast. It was so nice to lay out and just let the kids run around and play. Katelynn hunted for shells ...brynlee swam in the sand( I dont think she had one square inch that wasnt covered!!) And Ella was thrilled to have such a huge sand box.
7 comments:
Yeah, rub it in! Not only do you have good weather, you get to go lay out at the beach! :] Some of us here are still hugely pregnant and the thought of laying out is horrifying, besides the fact that our high today was like 42 degrees. Not fair! I wish I lived in California!
Oh those pictures look so warm and fun. I am thinking we really need some sun in Utah!!!Or you guys need some SNOW
Lucky you! Tonight the wind it blowing so bad and the snow is coming down like crazy. Lucky you!
How fun! Poor Ella! Man, I so wish you guys lived here! The girls are so much fun (and you guys too, duh)
I'm so jealous! It's freezing here (as you an imagine!) Looks like a great day!
I love the beach. How fun!
im so jealous! THAT looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment