Life has been crazy with holidays and family around, work ..house work. you all the know the drill so I haven't had time, or the desire, to fight with my computer to post. So here is an update of what we have been up to. Hope you all are having fun getting ready for the holidays. Beware
if I get cards sent they will be for belated christmas.. or maybe..valentines day?? haha
5 comments:
Life does get in the way. I love all the pics. And I can't wait till Christmas too. But I lost your phone number. What is it again? Email it to me. jaxandgabsmom@gmail.com
So when are you guys going to be up here? I want to make sure we are around when you come.
I always love a good Valentines card of the Fam!!! Can't wait to see you when you come up this way!!
Sounds like you are as crazy as we are! I Loved your Thanksgiving pictures! Fun to see everyone!
Tara
I sent Valentine's cards one year instead of Christmas (we all got sick around Christmas and it just never happened) and they were a HIT!!! I say go for the Valentine's cards. :)
Post a Comment