Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Family Pictures


It finally stopped snowing so we could take a family picture....before Christmas...even if it is Christmas eve. Jeremy's sister Heather did an awesome job finding a cool location and even getting all of our kids to pay attention. Not to mention actually updating my blog..thanks Heather!! For your Photo and Computer skills (no one was deleted!).

19 comments:

Becky said...

Beautiful pictures...love them all.

Angela said...

I love the pictures. They look awesome. Are you still here? Can we see you before you leave? Call me if you can.

Patricia Peterson said...

Amanda - keep your sister in law, those pictures are AWESOME!! You all look beautiful. Merry Christmas!

AZ Owen's said...

looks good. cant tell if the one of ella in the block on the top right is laughing or crying. haha.

Barb Yentes said...

Beautiful! I wish we got some snow. all we have is rain today.:(

feetee said...

I love the pictures! Everyone is looking, thats awesome! The girls look cute! I like Ella's hat- it covers the lack of hair haha jkjk. Heather did a great job!

Coombs Family said...

those pictures turned out so cute. I love them!

Jennifer said...

What cute family pictures. I love them. Hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

Julie and Nate said...

Those pictures are incredible! Your family looks so cute... and grown up. I hope you enjoyed your trip to Utah!

The Galley's said...

O'k, those are such cute pictures. She did such a good job, I still need to get our family pictures done. I hope your White Christmas was good.

Tara said...

I LOVE your new family pictures! They are amazing! And I have to say awesome new blog look too! You've been busy!
Tara

AMIT said...

Very wonderful pics.

BPO work from home

bv said...

Your pictures are precious and you are as pretty as ever!!!

triplej said...

So darn cute...we got caught in many snow storms this season as well. I feel for you. Took 3 1/2 hours to go 35 miles! YUCK....How was Palm Springs?

Anonymous said...

I love it! This is a beautiful picture. You guys are so cute!

Karyl said...

Ditto!

Dink said...

I love those pictures!!I can't believe it snowed so much while you guys were here!!! SAD!!

Reed Haddock said...

Pictures look good.

Heidi Best said...

Love the pictures! You have a beautiful family!