My little fishes were the last ones out of the pool. Even Ella thought she could just swim on her own. (shes going to be a blast to watch around water!
ahaha) The funniest is how she loves to wear goggles!
Katelynn and
Tarrin took turns taking care of the whale. While
Brynlee and Wyatt thought they were cool they could dig things out of the drain. Trey just loved playing with his boat...but not in the water. He loved the noise it made still dry! It was fun to lay in the sun and get away from life.
4 comments:
So cute! I love that they get along so well. I can't wait to come visit. It will probably be the end of August. I think Amanda is coming to. She wants to go to Disneyland.
YEAHHH I hope she can come too. It will be so much fun. We havent been since we went with you guys..(I think)
any chance i can get I'm getting out of here
Ella is so cute with the goggles on her head! She's going to be a little swimmer
Post a Comment