Saturday, January 5, 2008

TAGGED

Ok So I was tagged probably two months ago. It takes me a long time to figure all this technical crap out! SO here is my 6 pieces or random info you probably didnt know
1 Does not being a computer wiz count as one?!!
2 I hate socks. I hardly wear them and refuse to take off my shoes and leave them on. This habbit has unfortunately passed down to my children who never leave on socks even when it is cold.
3 I refuse to turn tshirts around before hanging. It drives my mother and husband nuts. However it comes out of the laundry that is how it goes on a hanger. Ohhh and everything goes on hangers after I was told I don't fold shirts right (men are just way too picky!! At least its clean!)
4 I have the smallest purse possible to fit my phone and keys in. After having a diaper bag for what seemed like forever with my first two kids I try to downsize when at all possible.
5 I have no self control when it comes to sweets. My sister and I have decided its genetic from my dad! I cant pass by the pan of brownies without eating some even if I just had a huge dinner and probably two other brownies...that is why I never cook. AND why I work out...its to compensate for my binge eating.
6 OK if you even read this far...its your turn if you haven't already done this.!!

3 comments:

Clarissa Wilstead said...

Okay, I'm really proud of you for FINALLY figuring out how to blog, BUT did you know you don't have to put only on picture up per post? You can put them inside your test, promise. So, why don't you do a half marathon with me? I'm going to do two this year, one in May and one in October

Newman Family said...

This is exciting! I looked at your blog expecting to hear your gangsta rap music. Pleasantly surprised to not hear it! Yeah! Pictures too!! This is a very exciting day for me!!

{priscilla} said...

Finally! I did tag you like forever ago :) Anyhow, I learned something new about you. I didn't know that you don't like to wear socks! Pretty funny! I'm glad you learned to put up pics...very cute!